Thoroughly revised and expanded, Introduction to Attic Greek, 2nd Edition gives student and instructors the most comprehensive and accessible presentation of ancient Greek available. The text features:
• Full exposure to the grammar and morphology that students will encounter in actual texts
• Self-contained instructional chapters, with challenging, carefully tailored exercises
• Progressively more complex chapters to build the student's knowledge of declensions, tenses, and constructions by alternating emphasis on morphology and syntax
• Readings based on actual texts and include unadapted passages from Xenophon, Lysias, Plato, Aristophanes, and Thucydides.
• Concise introduction to the history of the Greek language
• Composite list of verbs with principal parts, and an appendix of all paradigms
• Greek-English and English-Greek glossaries
•Robust online supplements for teaching and learning available at atticgreek.org
•Answer Key to exercises also available from UC Press (978-0-520-27574-4)
Introduction to Attic Greek
The pandemic has created major supply chain challenges for publishers, manufacturers, warehousing facilities and shipping companies. Please allow for a minimum of 15 business days to receive your order. If you need your order sooner, consider purchasing from one of our retail partner links in the buying options. Thank you!