We are closing out World Architecture Day with a book giveaway!
There are four ways you can enter to win:
- Share your favorite example of urban architecture in a comment on this post below
- Share your favorite example of urban architecture on Facebook
- Tweet your favorite example of urban architecture to us at @educatedarts. Use #WDA2014 if you can
- Subscribe to our monthly Art eNews TODAY
Four winners total (one from each method of entry) will be chosen randomly*, and notified to select their title of choice from the following list:
· Into the Void Pacific: Building the 1939 San Francisco World’s Fair by Andrew Shanken
· Schindler, Kings Road, and Southern California Modernism by Robert Sweeney & Judith Sheine
· The Prehistory of Home by Jerry D. Moore
· White Cube, Green Maze: New Art Landscapes by Raymund Ryan
* Duplicate entries will not be counted, though you can enter to win via any and all of the allowed methods.