Endowment gifts permanently sustain UC Press publishing programs and offer donors the opportunity to perpetuate their legacy in books of enduring value. Endowed Imprints may be established with a gift of $250,000 or more, and Named Endowment Funds with a gift of $50,000 or more.* Such gifts may be designated to support books in a UC Press subject area of the donor's choice. For more information, browse our web site or contact the UC Press Foundation at (510) 883-8239.
You may designate your support for one of these funds by clicking on Donate Now and entering your request in the Comments box.
- Valerie Barth & Peter Booth Wiley Endowment Fund in History
- Sonia H. Evers Renaissance Studies Endowment Fund
- August & Susan Frugé Endowment Fund in California Natural History
- Richard & Harriett Gold Endowment Fund in Arts & Humanities
- Leo & Florence Helzel Endowment Fund in Northern California Art
- Barbara S. Isgur Public Affairs Endowment Fund
- Anne G. Lipow Endowment Fund for Social Justice & Human Rights
- Joan Palevsky Literature in Translation Endowment Fund
- Eric Papenfuse & Catherine Lawrence Endowment Fund in Film & Media Studies
- Lisa See Endowment Fund in Southern California History
- Robert & Meryl Selig Endowment Fund in Film Studies
- Ralph & Shirley Shapiro Endowment Fund in Environmental Studies
- The Ben & A. Jess Shenson Endowment Fund in Visual & Performing Arts, made possible by Fred M. Levin & Nancy Livingston, The Shenson Foundation
- Judy & Bill Timken Endowment Fund in Contemporary Arts
- Sue Tsao Endowment Fund in Chinese Studies
- David & Susan Wirshup Jewish Studies Endowment Fund
*A modest portion of all gifts and income therefrom is used to offset the cost of raising and administering gift funds, including ten percent of all restricted gifts.